Wednesday 28 March 2007

I know all the colours of Joseph's Coat!

Call me sad if you like, but I've known all the colours in Joseph's coat since I was at school. I keep thinking that one day a question will come up in a quiz and people will be amazed at my incredible knowledge. Now it's all going to be spoiled.

Saturday nights are saved again! I had heard that ALW was doing a "Maria School" lookie likey with Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. He's calling it "Any Dream Will Do", surprise surprise. Couldn't think of a better name myself, except maybe "red and yellow and pink and green.... etc" Don't think that would work somehow, there are 29 colours plus 27 "ands", a bit of a mouthful for the TV guide!

Here they are (without cheating, and without the "ands")

  • Red
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Brown
  • Scarlet
  • Black
  • Ochre
  • Peach
  • Ruby
  • Olive
  • Violet
  • Fawn
  • Lilac
  • Gold
  • Chocolate
  • Mauve
  • Cream
  • Crimson
  • Silver
  • Rose
  • Azure
  • Lemon
  • Russet
  • Grey
  • Purple
  • White
  • Pink
  • Orange
  • Blue
Edit: I've decided this subject calls for a blog of its own so I'm going to move it over to a new spot.
...........................................
Update
$1.07

No comments: